Rules for the Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 photo contest.
1. Organizer. The Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 photo competition is organized by the wannabe.fi online store. Picture competition is visited on the wannabe.fi Facebook page. Some related announcements will be published also in the wannabe.fi online store. This race and none of its parts are organized, sponsored, recommended or administered by Facebook. In addition to the picture competition rules however, participants agree to abide by Facebook’s terms and conditions of use.
2. Participation. The competition period starts on 1.7. and ends July 24, 2020 at midnight, but you can post pictures already in the past. You can participate in the photo contest:
- By sending pictures starring you and a garment made by Hell Bunny.
- Thumbling and / or commenting on photos in the Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 album on wannabe.fi's Facebook page.
3. The course of the competition. The competition is open to all persons over the age of 16. You can send as many pictures as you want. The images you submit will be published and visible to everyone Equipped with wannabe.fi's Facebook timeline and Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 album with your first name and competition symbols. If you don't want us to use your first name, please let us know us your “competition name”. After the competition, the images will remain on that album. If, in addition to yourself, there are identifiable individuals in the image industry, we also need them consent to the publication of the image. The easiest way to do this is by sending that person that image and consent to its publication. Otherwise, our software extra characters unrecognizable. The competitor must request permission to photograph from the owner of the private space, as well as, if necessary, permission to publish from the owner of the product or trademark.
There is no limit to the number of images you can submit to the competition. However, Wannabe.fi reserves the right to do so the right to choose an individual competitor from similar images taken in the same outfit the image they deem best for publication. This rule also applies to entering the final thus that a single competitor in the same outfit cannot reach the finals with multiple shots, in different outfits it's ok. In the above situation, the image with the most likes will reach the finals.
Responding to images. An important part of the photo contest is taming the images and encouraging them commenting on our Facebook page. Namely, they affect the results and thus distribution of prizes, both for those described and those who reacted. wannabe.fi monitors comments relevance and delete any comments it deems inappropriate.
The picture contest is in two parts. During July, viewers will have the opportunity to thumb and comment on the images, after which the five images with the most responses will be accessed to the finals. The other five finalists will be selected by the wannabe jury. The final winner is chosen the jury, which this year consists of artist Veeti Kallio and our model Laura.
We will announce these as well as other issues that arise in the wannabe.fi online store on our homepage and Facebook page. wannabe.fi does not use images in contexts other than those about the photo contest. Sent the material is stored in an image archive that requires access and login. Participant information will be retained in the Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 Registry for the period required by law.
The information will not be used or disclosed for any other purpose. Wannabe.fi is not responsible for IT or other similar reasons obstruction of participation or error in participation.
4. Awards and Announcements. The Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 photo contest will award three equal prizes. Every award consists of the optional Hell Bunny dress from the wannabe.fi selection.
One of the prizes goes to the jury's favorite, the other to the image with the most reactions and a third-party lottery reactor.
The winning photos will be published on the wannabe.fi facebook page in the early days of August. Congratulations the favorite is notified in person via Facebook messages. If the winner's message function does is not used, the winner will be announced in the comment field of the publication. Prizes must be redeemed within 3 months of the announcement of the winners.
Prize dresses will be delivered to the winners by mail. Wannabe.fi pays the postage. Provided the prize announcement or prize cannot be made for any reason other than the organizer to the winner, the organizer has no obligation to deliver the prize or the like compensation to the winner.
Participation in the lottery is free of charge and does not require the purchase of a product or service. The prize cannot be converted into cash or other prizes. The prize is personal and cannot be transferred to a third party.
5. Rights. Rights to competition-related material and related intellectual property rights are included to the organizer.
6. Organizer's responsibility. The organizer is not responsible for any lottery tax related to the photo contest. The organizer is not responsible for any damage or claims caused by the sender's violation of the competition rules. The organizer is not responsible for any damage resulting from the participation of Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 photo contest, redeeming the prize or using the prize. The organizer is not responsible for any problems or obstacles to the photo contest due to IT reasons to participate or receive a prize.
7. Right to process and publish personal data. Wannabe.fi processes the personal data of the participants in the Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 photo contest implementation and presentation of the prize. By participating in the lottery, the participant admits the organizer has the right to use the name of the winners in connection with the competition information on Facebook and the wannabe.fi online store without separate consent or different compensation.
8. Changing the rules. The organizer reserves the right to change these rules.
9. Other terms. If there is reason to suspect a participant in a photo contest of fraud or participation other than as mentioned in the rules, wannabe.fi has the right to reject participation. Wannabe.fi announces on its Facebook page and on the front page of its online store, if necessary make changes to the photo contest, its prizes, time, or other matters that affect the implementation of the photo contest. Wannabe.fi reserves the right to do so changes to the photo contest and rules that do not materially affect the participant.
10. Competitors and their support groups are allowed to recruit their familiar thugs for their pictures.
Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 Photo Contest, Privacy Statement 3.6.2020
Registrar and its contact information: TMI JM Hagelberg, Opistonkatu 7, 94100 Kemi https://www.wannabe.fi/en/contact https://www.wannabe.fi/en
What information is collected about me?
The Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 register stores the entry submitted by the participant an e-mail by which he registers for the above-mentioned photo competition, stating that that he has read and agrees to the rules of the competition. Can be found in the email participant's first name and / or surname and / or competition name and participant email address and pictures sent by him.
The names of those who clapped and reacted are not collected, but other information is drawn occurs between responses on Facebook and possible contact winning the compulsion will be sent as a private message via Facebook. If the winner's message feature is not enabled, the winner will be announced in the publication in the comment field.
What is personal information used for?
Personal data will be used for the communication required for participation in the competition and information on winning a potential prize. The pictures are posted for viewing and commenting on wannabe.fi Facebook pages and possibly to the wannabe.fi online store website about the picture competition in connection with the material. The information is stored in the Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 registry. The information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be disclosed for any other purpose. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the participant send in writing when registering by email to Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 image contest. From 25 May 2018, the following has been observed in the processing of personal data Requirements of the EU Data Protection Regulation.
How long will my personal information be kept?
After the competition, the pictures will remain on the Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 album on wannabe.fi online store. During the presentation, wannabe.fi is obliged to keep the email / consent you sent in the Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 register. If a participant wishes to delete personal data and images he or she has sent from the register, he must notify it as specified in the Contact section. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary in the registry to achieve the intended uses. In addition, some data may be retained longer for as long as necessary legal obligations such as accounting and consumer trade responsibilities.
Disclosure of information to third parties.
We provide personal information to logistics and payment service partners, To enable the Hell Bunny Lovers photo contest. As a participant in the photo contest, you have the following rights: Data subject's right of access (right of inspection) the data subject has the right to check what information about him has been deposited in the Hell Bunny Lovers 2020 register. An inspection request should be made for this in accordance with the Contacts section of the privacy statement. The right of inspection may be refuse on the grounds provided by law. The exercise of the right of inspection is initially free of charge. The data subject 's right to have the data rectified, deleted or restriction of processing a correction request will be made in the Contact section of this Privacy Statement in accordance with.
The data subject also has the right to require the controller to restrict processing of their personal data, for example in the situation where the data subject is registered waiting for wannabe.fi's response to correct or delete his data request. The data subject's right to transfer data from one system to another to the extent that the data subject has himself provided information to the customer register which processed with the consent or mandate of the data subject, the data subject has, as a general rule, the right to obtain such information machine-readable form and the right to transfer this information to another to the controller. The data subject's right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority the data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, if the controller has not complied with the applicable law data protection regulations.
If personal data are processed with the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent by giving notice
wannabe.fi, in accordance with the Contacts section of this privacy statement.
In all matters relating to the processing of personal data and your own in situations involving the exercise of rights, the data subject should contact the data subject wannabe.fi/ contact, Wannabe Storage store or post to the address: Wannabe Storage, Kangasalantie 960, 36200 Kangasala. Wannabe.fi may, if necessary, ask the data subject to specify his request in writing; and if necessary, the identity of the data subject may be verified before others taking action.